Saturday, April 3, 2010

Method Man, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, & Alicia Keys - Our Dreams



Sadly, I just heard this song for the first time today. I was driving through Rockland, NY, 
enjoying the warm weather and sunshine. And then this song started to play on Hot 97. 
I was suddenly reminded why I love music soooo 
much! Plus, I'm starting to feel that summertime high! Even though we have a while 
until summer, the weather is oh so nice (like this song)! 
Reminds me of cruising through town on a bright and pleasant day, listening to old 
music, new music, music that speaks to your soul. Lauryn Hill, Aaliyah, New 
Edition ... ^_^. Like so many, this song speaks for itself. The lyrics are full of wisdom 
and inspiration. And we can never hear its message too many times - 
"don't give up on your 
dreams!" I know that other songs with this same theme have 
encouraged me to keep moving forward - keep reaching upward. And "Our Dreams," 
sampling Michael Jackson's "We're Almost There," is a song that I will def be listening 
to again!
BTW - Looking forward to the video