Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mariah Carey ft. Nicki Minaj - Up Out My Face (Remix)



 
So, I'm a fan of Mariah Carey (some of my fave music is MC in the 90's doin her thing with Jermaine Dupri and other Hip-Hop legends...love it!!).  And I haven't really listened to much of Nicki Minaj's music.  But despite some explicit content and differences of opinion, I really admire her style, her prowess, and her presence on a track.  Just saw this video (I'm a little late as usual...lol =) but I'm getting better) and I LOVED it! Nicki has proclaimed herself as "Barbie" and everybody already knows that Mariah personifies "Barbie," so this collabo was totally appropiate.  The song is hot all on its own.  And watching the video was fun, because I got to see the chemistry between the two ladies.  I could tell that they were genuinely having a great time (they laughed a lot and were able to feed off of each others energy).  I guess I'm a little biased-I love shopping, make-up, hair & nails, and a guy that's on my level-so the video def spoke to me.  Watch it for yourself-it's HOT!!

No comments: