Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rip the Runway


Fashion meets Hip Hop and R&B on BET's Rip the Runway.  I think it's great that black designers get to rip the runway - so, I watched, and here's what I have to say:

LOVED IT!
 Love the dress (Gavin Douglas) but what's up with the face?!

Fearlessocity!



Bruno Mars' (& B.o.B's) performance was great! That voice - OMG!


Janelle Monae's style was so Chanel - I like!! Check her footwork though!! 

Tracy Reese's dresses were so cute!

I loved a lot about this show actually (surprisingly) LoL:  
Nicki Minaj in black & white - I'd totally wear that (and her British accent - I had one earlier today.)
The chained/ spider web vest was undoubtedly hot!
Aaliyah impersonator - HA!!
Did u see that bike?! This is the most hood fashion show ever - LOVE IT!!
I didn't love everything though - ohhhh nooooo!

HATED IT!
This is a fashion show boo! Get it together! Where's your posture?!

Let's get my girl some shoes that fit please!

Your stylist MUST be fired - immediately!!

Of course, there was more to hate:  
Trina singing and lookin a HOT mess!  
Some of the models were so stiff and un-model like.

Check out more from BET's Rip the Runway 2010 on: www.bet.com/riptherunway

No comments: